Saturday, August 24, 2013

Who Doesn't Love Antique Cars?


I love you for your pink Cadillac, Crushed velvet seats, Riding in the back, oozing down the street.....


Stowe, Vermont hosts an Antique Car Show every August.  Sometimes our week coincides and this year it did.  Gorgeous antique cars from all over participate in this show.  I love them all, but especially the 50’s era cars.  I even saw a 1964 Plymouth Valiant with the push button shift, which was the first car I ever drove!  My husband's favorite is the '65 Mustang and the boys, well, they just loved it all!

1904 Cadillac - One of only 4 left in the world and the oldest car in the show.

My 1964 Plymouth Valiant was white with blue interior.


There was one from Rhode Island!











There was a parade through Stowe and after, the road was closed off and a local radio station set up and played music until 10:00 p.m.











Let's go to the hop!









4 comments:

  1. I know!! I want to go out and buy one (if I could afford it!) The Plymouth Valiant really brought back memories - I loved driving that car!

    ReplyDelete