Saturday, February 27, 2016

Back to School




Several months ago, after over-indulging in a bottle of wine and some tears with a friend, she gave me the extra push I needed to enroll in a couple of continuing education photography courses as R.I. School of Design (RISD).  I've completed a 6 week introductory pre-requisite course and am on my way to completing a photography certificate program.  I've also completed a couple of one day, 3 hour classes and have begun the pre-requisite computer based Digital Design for the Screen Course in preparation to get into the photoshop courses next fall.

One of our projects was Cityscape (B&W) and I shot my photos in downtown Providence.  These were some of my favorites.  What do you think?


RI State House

RI State House
RI Statehouse Dome with Independent Man Statue




Inside of Nordstroms Department Store
Heading into Downtown


Turkshead Building






Benches in Waterplace Park
Waterplace Park Walkway



No comments:

Post a Comment