Monday, May 20, 2013

Sweet Jane Photography Workshop - Say CHEESE...



This past Saturday, I had the opportunity to participate in a photography workshop given by one of my most favorite photographers, Sarah Kristiansen, owner of Sweet Jane Photography.  I just love her style!  She has THE most creative wedding photos.   I almost want to get divorced so I can get married again so I can hire her as my photographer!  

Check out her website and wonderful blog at Sweet Jane Photography  

The workshop was fantastic and I took away a lot of information that will help me improve the quality of my photos.  I definitely learned that I needed a 50mm f1.4 lens which I will be purchasing very soon.  And I crossed another item off the bucket list!

Sarah's daughter Jane graciously participated as our model and here are some of the photo's I took, borrowing Sarah's 50mm f1.4 lens.







4 comments:

  1. Judi, these are EXCELLENT photos! Now I want a new camera! Definitely start an account on pinterest so you can pin your photos (and I'll follow you).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney - it's the lens - Sarah let me try her f/1.4 50 mm lens - I was just playing with it tonight with some shots of the garden. Amazing the difference in the quality of photographs!! - I have not gotten into Pinterest. I should check it out!! - thanks for the compliment, I am hoping to be shooting much better quality photos with the tips I learned at the workshop - Looking forward to my month at the beach and hoping to have some really wonderful images!!

      Delete
  2. The photos with the 50mm lens look really good. I guess a good eye plus good equipment equals great photos. Have fun at the beach, you should have plenty of time to experiment with the camera.

    ReplyDelete