Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy, Happy Valentine's Day!





This is the perfect day to say "I love you" with flowers, candy, a night out for dinner, or a night in for dinner.  Champagne, a naughty nighty, the choices are endless.  My husband and I normally stay in and with the kids lurking around, it's hard sometimes to find 'us' time.  But while I was at the market this morning, I began to spontaneously put things in the carriage as I decided on the spot to treat my husband to a nice, romantic dinner at home.  


So tonight, after the boys have their dinner, my husband and I will feast on a spur of the moment surf and turf Valentine's Day dinner consisting of stuffed lobster tails, filet mignon with saut√©ed mushrooms and onions, green beans, baked potatoes and strawberries dipped in chocolate.  And the cold bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge.  

And....





xoxo  Happy Valentine's Day!  xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a "naughty" night for sure, Judi :-)

    In the end, this kind of naughty is what kept the relationship alive, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! You have to keep things interesting Icy! Especially after 20 years!

      Delete