Last night I received an email from a wonderful fellow blogger, C. Michelle Ramsey at WRITING MY DREAMS. She had given me the Liebster Blog Award and I am truly flattered. I have been amazed that there are people actually reading my blog. Since May, over 4200 of you have stopped by and that truly is an honor for me, especially as I am such an amateur!
1. What is your most memorable 'Aha' moment in life? One of the greatest pleasures is doing what others say you can't.
2. Favorite Food. - Burgers
3. Greatest Secret You Never Kept - I always keep secrets (wink)Seriously
4. Favorite Song - Set the Night to Music - Roberta Flack (our wedding song)
5. Favorite Book - Hershey's Chocolate Lover's Cookbook
6. Favorite Author - since joining Twitter, I have been purchasing and downloading many books from the numerous authors I have been following. I have enjoyed them all and cannot pick a favorite - but as a kid, I loved Carolyn Keene (Nancy Drew).
7. Scariest Moment as a Kid - Growing up.
8. Random Word - flabbergasted
9. Favorite Historical Person - Cleopatra
10. Dream Vacation - a week (or month) on a private island
11. Greatest Adventure You've Ever Taken - my marriage
1. I love junk food.
2. I am in the midst of a mid-life crisis and all I want to do is have fun.
3. I hate going out by myself.
4. I cry at movies, I even cried at the end of Wreck It Ralph. (happy tears).
5. I have a major crush on Bruce Willis.
6. I'm afraid of the dark. (and spiders).
7. My new favorite phrase is "Holy Crap".
8. I love New York!
9. My favorite place is anywhere there is a beach.
10. When I grow up, I want to be a photographer.
11. I sing in the car all the time, loudly and out of tune.
1. What is the one food you can't do without?
2. One thing you want to do before you die?
3. What is your favorite hobby and why?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What book are you reading now?
6. What are you looking forward to most in the New Year?
7. Favorite meal when eating out?
8. If you have one 'do-over', what would it be?
9. What is your favorite movie and why?
10. Who is your favorite TV character?
11. If you had a day to do anything you wanted to do, what would you do?
As always, thanks for stopping by!! Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy, Fun, Safe and Prosperous New Year!